Sunday, February 1, 2015

Labmeeting about neotropical biology in Guyana and genomics in the Czech Republic










Posted by Erik Svensson (all photographs above taken i Guyana in January 2015)

On lab-meeting this coming week, we were thinking that we shall not discuss any paper, but rather those of us who have been away (me, Beatriz and Katie) should talk a little bit about our expeditions to Guyana i South America and the Czech Republic, respectively. 

I hope to be able to process some of my many nature photographs from mine and Beatriz odonate research expedition, so that I can show them at the lab-meeting. Above is a slight teaser. Hopefully, I will have more on Tuesday. And Katie will tell us about what she learned in the genomics workshop and thoughts about the future and what she can use her new skills to do.

Any fika volunteer?

Time: Tuesday, February 3, at 10.30
Location: "Argumentet", 2nd floor, Ecology Building

No comments:

Post a Comment