Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Introducing new EXEB member: Antonio Cordero



























Posted by Erik Svensson on behalf of Antonio Cordero

New postdoc: Antonio Cordero

I am a new postdoc in the research group of Tobias Uller. Broadly speaking, my work will aim to address important conceptual gaps concerning the role of developmental plasticity in ecology and evolution of reptilian systems. I recently completed my PhD at Iowa State University, USA, where I studied the developmental basis of phenotypic innovation and repeatability in turtles. My work integrated embryology, genetics, phylogenetics, and morphometrics. In Lund, I plan to continue using a multidisciplinary approach to address compelling questions in ecological and evolutionary developmental biology.



No comments:

Post a Comment